Think essential oils are just for aromatic or topical purposes? Think again! Create mouth-watering recipes that’ll have your family and guests coming back for seconds!
Tips to get started:
- A small amount of essential oil can make a huge impact on flavor in any dish. Keep in mind the following tips when using essential oils in your recipes:
- Essential oils can be great substitutes for fresh herbs, citrus zest and juice, and spices such as oregano, lime juice, or ground clove.
- Essential oils are potent. We recommend using only 1-2 drops at first, or even the toothpick method when cooking with essential oils: Stick a toothpick through the oil dropper to absorb the oil, then swirl the toothpick through wet ingredients.
- Give it a taste and gradually add more flavor to your liking.
- Knowledge is key to a successful recipe. Always read the essential oil label before creating your tasty dishes.